Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I'm sad to report I have no beach pics to post, thanks to the weather!!!  We were able to go to the beach on Friday, but i forgot my camera!!! :(   We stayed around the house, played in the pool and "got our tan on" the rest of the weekend!!!!! Monday morning we got up and packed for the beach!!! We packed for a fun day of pina' colodas and all!!!! We drove to the beach and the moment we got out of the car we knew we better get back in before the "Funder Monster" started!!! So what did we do......On to the outlet malls we went!!! the girls and I were super excited about shopping in the rain!!!! Brian, well not so much!!! But like always, he was a trooper and did whatever "his girls" wanted to do!!! We are all so lucky to have him!!! :) We started out in St. Augustine at the outlet malls and ended up in Jacksonville at the Avenue's Mall.  Why did we go to Jacksonville you ask??? Because that's where build-a-bear is!!! The girls were so excited to build an addition to their build-a-bear family!!!!! We had a fun day of shopping and family time!!!! Here are some pics from the weekend!!!! Hope everyone had a Happy Memorial Day!!! :)


 My neon girlies!! They both got a pair of "all star converse"!!  They are so precious!!!! Mattie Claire said, "Mom....I love these shoes! They make me run super fast and they make you smile"!!!



This was our first trip to the "Daytona Flea Market"!!! I told Brian we needed to bringthe wagon for Andi Grace, but he is a man!!! He said, "nah....we don't need that"!! So I had to carry her "on my head" as she likes to call it!!! She got a pickle popsicle and yes, she dripped it all in my hair!!! We had a fun time making precious memories as always!!! :)


We were walking through the mall and I saw something that caught my eye (as always), so I said "hang on Brian, I'll be right back"!! The next thing I know people are gathered outside the window looking in??? I peeped to see what it was....It was my sweet little Andi Grace in the window putting on a show!!! It was soooo funny!!!!! Mattie Claire teaches her everything, so you know she has the "pose" down pat!!!!!


Ha!!! She is a hoot!!!! Mattie Claire was itching to model too.....try explaining that to a 5 year old!!!!


Andi Grace's bunny..... "Flower Bunny"!!!!


 Mattie Claire's new addition......."Princess Hearts"!!


Sweet loves!!!!


Dressed for the beach!!!


Precious hair!!!


Pink-a-dot goes everywhere!!!!


Beautiful!!!!


 Getting ready for our "family exercise"....sporting those *all-stars*!!


AG learning how to pose!!!

My sweet AG loves to dress herself!!!


MC's two favorite colors....pink and rainbow!!!!!


MC riding her scooter!!!!


Andi Grace insisted on pulling the wagon!!!


ha!! She had that arm going!!!!


Love her socks!!!! :)

Hope you all had a Happy Memorial Day!!! Love and hugs to you all!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment