Friday, May 28, 2010

My Sweet Girls!!!

Today was another beach day!! I was able to snap some pics before loading up and heading out!! Just wanted to share a few!!!!  :)


 Sweet little sister secrets!!! :)


yes.... we wear hair bows to the beach too!!!!!


Andi Grace and her "silly bands"!!!Precious!!!!!
She LOVES them, and it is so cute how she puts them on her ankle!!!


She smiles so big that it makes her little eyes squint closed!! I told her to smile and keep her eyes open, so she pulled her eye lids down!! Mattie Claire with her dramatic self said, "Andi Grace....don't do that! Your eyeballs will fall out"!! haha!! Thanks for that, mama!!!!! :)


Speaking of my animated Mattie Claire!!!


And finally, we made it to the beach!!! I had to snap this on picture!! My baby girl is growing up to fast! Just in the past month she has gone from not playing in the sand to loving playing all by herself!!! *sniff, sniff*!! I miss her wanting me to hold her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment