Friday, June 4, 2010

Cake Night!!!!!




If you know me, you know I *LOVE* to cook/bake!!! I am not creative with my cooking like my crafty sister, Hollie of hollieshobbies.tumblr.com,  I cook to eat!!!! And I love sweets!!!! :) So I was browsing the bakerella site today when I came across an interesting recipe! A modified white cake with buttercream icing!!! I thought to myself, yummy!!!! So while getting a new tire put on my car, we snagged some ingredients and home to start baking we went!!!!!  While I was baking my cake, Brian cooked dinner!!! The best grilled chicken I have ever had!!! It was so good, I had to have seconds!!! :)  I should have taken a picture of that too, but we were starving! Never imagined we would eat it all up!! haha!!!!!  Anyway..... here are a few pics!!! Wish you all could have a taste!!! It really is the best cake I have had in a while!!!
Thank you, Bakerella, for all the yummy recipes and ideas!!!



The finished product!!!



Mattie Claire sneaking around trying to stick her finger in the icing!!!



Andi Grace didn't waste her time with just a lick, she wanted a spoonful!!! :)



Mattie Claire told me it was the best cake she ever had!!! Usually she just eats the icing, but she actually ate the cake too!!!  Must really be a yummy cake!!!



Going.......




Going.....



Gone!!!



Doesn't it look yummy, Mama?!?! I know you are looking at this and wishing you had just one bite!!!

Happy Weekend everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment