Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun, Flirty and Thirty, 2010!!!!!

As most of you know, this past weekend we went back home to the friendly state of Alabama for our big Birthday Bash!!! When I say "our" I am referring to myself and several of my best friends!!!! We all started school together in K-3 at Crenshaw Christian Academy, and all graduated together!! We share a very close bond!! One that could never be duplicated or replaced! During our years together at CCA, many came and went..... However only the strong survived!!!!! Ha!!! If you ever had any dealings with us, I'm sure you will agree to that 100%!!!!! To get on with the reason for the party.......We all turn 30 this year, so we decided to celebrate in style!!! With a throw-down party like no other!!! I must say, we all had a blast!!! I have missed those girls so much, so being with them again was absolutely bittersweet!!! :)

The Birthday Girls!!!
Me, Amanda, Christy, April and Hanna!!!
*Christy and I are not quite 30* ;)


This exact moment is where the night began! We (and when I say we I really mean Amber) were getting the food ready and put perfectly into place while Sue (aka Amanda) was pouring the wine!!!


This is Amber!! She is a year older than us, but since high school has really become one of our closest friends!! She took charge party night and got everything set-up and looking beautiful!!! I always call her our "mother hen"!!! She is older and wiser...you know!!! ;)


My sweet Brian!! He was a real trooper on party day! He was at the camp house all day with six women!! He unloaded cars, put up tiki torches and even smoked sausage!!! And might I add....he never once complained!!! He is one in a million!!!! So happy I was able to be the "one" to snag him!!


Me and Amanda!!!!


Me and April!!


 Me and Christy!!


Me and Hanna!!


Me and my sister!!! While at the party, I reached up to hug my very tall brother!! When I did, a strap on my dress broke!! My sister said, "don't worry...I have a sewing kit in my car"!! So Hollie to the rescue it was!!! I love her!! So blessed to have such a wonderful sister!!!


Me and my daddy!!! I don't think he ever missed and event I was part of!!! :)


I love this picture!!! And I love these girls!!! :)


Brian and Brandon taking time to smile......


Me and my brother!! Hard to believe I used to haul him around with me everywhere!!! Now he is all grown up and is the BEST uncle in the world!!! :)


Amanda, me and April!!!!


Christy, me and April!!


Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!


It was the perfect night!!!!! 


 Ha!! Ha!! Love this!!! :)


Amber and Mr. Eleven!!!


Love these girls!!! And obviusly we love the camera??
Hanna went missing every time the camera came out!!! 



As you can tell by the pictures, we had a wonderful party!!! Thank you Brian, for capturing these priceless moments for us!!!  You are the best!!!!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment