Thursday, May 27, 2010

Andi Grace's Big Girl Bed!!!!

My sweet little Andi Grace is getting to be such a big girl!!! It breaks my heart, I can't believe how fast she has grown!!! :(  She decided she wanted a "princess bed",
so what did Brian do???  He went and bought her a princess bed of course!!! She has him wrapped around her pinky very tight!!! ha!!! Tuesday when he came in from work, he and Andi Grace started putting together her princess bed!!! She was so excited....It was precious!!!


 She tried so hard to help..... (she sort of looks like "cousin it" in this pic)!!


So sweet!!!


Brian will never admit it, but that toddler bed almost got the best of him!!


She is such her mother's child!!!!!


The finished product!!! The cutest toddler bed ever!!!!!


Did she sleep in it you ask??? Well......she went to sleep in her new bed, but got up during the night and got in the bed with me!! (I didn't mind)!! So the next morning I was already up having my coffee when she woke up, walked into the living room and said, "Mom....did I sleep in my bed"? It was so precious!!!!! She is doing better in her bed! Every night she stays in it a little longer!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment